Tuesday 19 November 2013

Christmas Baby Favourites

I am a total Christmas freak.  I love it!
It may have something to do with the fact that I myself am a proper Christmas baby as I decided to surprise my parents, be really awkward, and arrive on Christmas Eve!

As my naughty little baby has decided its much warmer inside his mummy than it is out I have been "window shopping" online and here are some Christmas goodies I am loving and should to get you and your little ones in the Crimbo spirit ;-)

1.  Unisex Star Print Christmas Romper £18.50 from Mamas & Papas - We have actually just purchased this one for our baby boy to wear at Christmas as we had a voucher to spend and there was a 30% discount weekend on.  I LOVE this little romper!  It works for a girl or a boy and is comfy and cosy whilst still being festive

2.  Reindeer Socks £3 from Tesco F&F - Another bargain from Tesco F&F, I love these little socks and for the price you could get a few pairs in case one goes walkabouts!

3.  Unisex Christmas Pyjamas £14-£16 from Mothercare - Every little boy or girl needs Christmas pyjamas to sleep in over the festive period and these are some of my faves from Mothercare!
  
4.  Unisex Christmas Knitted Cardi £26 from Mamas & Papas - Another unisex number from their amazing Christmas collection.. I love the fairisle pattern on this cardi and its really thick and warm for those Christmas walks we all know and love!

5.  My First Snow Globe £15 from John Lewis - There is something about snowglobes that I find really magical and this one from John Lewis for your baby's first Christmas is adorable!

6.  Christmas Pudding Jumper £8 from Tesco F&F - As always Tesco F&F have a great range of baby clothing for Xmas and this pudding jumper is no exception!  Its great value for money as well

7.  Christmas Pudding Leggings £11 from Not On The Highstreet - Jesus these are SO damn cute.

8.  My First Christmas Personalised Stocking £10 from Mothercare - I still have my stocking from when I was a baby and I would love to get Harry one to keep forever too!  Obviously this isn't likely to be filled this year as he won't have a clue about Crimbo but I think this is such a nice thing to have if you have a new baby for Xmas! (Plus this one already has our little boys name on!)


Do you love Christmas as much as me??
SHARE:

7 comments

  1. These are all so cute! I bought Ozzy some stripy red and white socks with big robins on that rattle so when he kicks they make a sound, he loves them! xx

    Curls & Swirls Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG they sound adorable Kat!! Where are they from? X

    ReplyDelete
  3. Omg how cute are those Xmas pudding
    Leggings!!! Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was born on Christmas Eve as well! I absolutely love Christmas and my little guy is due the 20th so we will see if he has a similar situation! I absolutely love your blog and am anxiously awaiting your little one's arrival, so excited for you!

    -Megan

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love all of these. I'm a little but gutted that my baby isn't due until January so I miss out on festive clothes. There's always next year! X

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ahhh we share our birthday and your little one might as well!! Good luck! Thank you for the lovely comment I am glad you love the blog!! X

    ReplyDelete

© Lucie & The Bump. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig