Monday 23 September 2013

Green People Organic Mum & Baby Rescue Balm*

Green People is a brand I have used a lot in the past and have loved, so when they contacted me to review some baby related products I jumped at the chance to try them!! Obviously as Harry isn't here yet I can't review it all but something I can start to use is the Organic Mum & Baby Rescue Balm


This multi use little number contains vitamin E, shea butter, hemp, beeswax and calendula and is scent free, making it really gentle and perfect for use on your baby and on yourself.  it is great on eczema prone skin and on psoriasis and is made without any parabins, lanolin's and other artificial ingredients that can irritate both mum and baby

The balm can be used for dry cracked nipples before and after breastfeeding, can be used all over the body for relief from dry skin and a great feature of the product is it can be used on the perineum area before birth to prevent tearing - this is what I will be trying it out for (sorry if that's TMI but we are all open and honest here!!)  Tearing is something I am terrified of, so anything I can do that will possibly aid in that department I will try!

I will be giving this product a full review most likely after birth so we can see if it really "does what it says on the tin"! You can buy yours here for £9.95 which is a fantastic price for an organic, multi-purpose product!

Have you tried the Green People Organic Mum & Baby Rescue Balm*

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Lucie & The Bump. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig