Friday 28 June 2013

20 Week Update


How far along? 20 weeks HALFWAY!!!!!!!!

Total weight gain:  Not a clue!  I am all bump so far though

Maternity clothes?  Nothing new but I really need some new flattering tops.. I feel so frumpy in everything lately!

Stretch marks? None yet.   I have upped my moisturising routine up another level and have been using the Nivea In Shower Body Moisturiser which is almost like using a conditioner but on your skin!  I really love how silky soft my skin feels afterwards and it feels like my tummy is getting an extra layer of hydration that will hopefully keep my skin nice and elastic

Sleep:  I have been sleeping really well since having my time off work, probably as I was so relaxed.  I have had some really weird dreams though!

Best moment this week:  Seeing our little boy at our 20 week scan was amazeballs!  He looks so big compared to the last scan!  So happy that he is growing fine and all cosy in there

Worst moment this week:  My body has started to ache a lot in the evenings and its very uncomfortable.  My ribs feel so sore and also my back, it must just be all the pressure from baby/uterus and from organs moving all over the show!

Miss anything?  Well a friend of mine just told me that I can in fact eat dippy eggs so I might indulge in one or two this weekend and then my life will be complete again!

Movement: TONS!  He doesn't stop kicking and wiggling about which I find so comforting!  Its so annoying though as every time Scott puts his hand on my tummy he stops completely.. darn!

Food cravings:  Still a cold glass of coke with ice!  Its bad because of the sugar and caffeine content but I don't have much other caffeine so that is my excuse

Anything making you queasy or sick:  Not put off by the smell of coffee so much anyone which is good news!  We found a dead bird outside our door last night though and had to bag it up to bin it and that made me heave like crazy!  Poor birdie :(

Gender: Boy!!

Labor signs: None

Symptoms:  Just the aches and pains in the evening and the constant heartburn.  Generally feeling better in myself though and a lot less stressed out

Belly button in or out?  In

Happy or moody most of the time?  Happy again!

Looking forward to:  We finally have a new house so I cannot wait to move in and start making it into our home.. Harry's nursery is top of my list

Bump:















SHARE:

1 comment

  1. Your bump is certainly growing.. it's a lovely bump too!!

    www.bumpbabycandme.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

© Lucie & The Bump. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig