Saturday 29 June 2013

20 Week Scan

Our 20 week scan was this week and not only was it a very very exciting time but it was also a very nerve wracking time, as your baby's organs are pretty much developed and this scan is to check that everything is OK with their teeny tiny bodies!

After our scare last week I think the nerves were probably at their highest but I can very happily say that everything looked fine with little Harry and he's cooking just nicely in there!



I basically had to be tipped almost vertical halfway through my scan so that he would move, as he was snuggled right into my pelvis and the doctor wanted to see his face which is why our scan picture is at a funny angle!
I can't believe how big he looks in the photos, it hardly seems possible that he is curled up inside my belly!

I'm a little sad that this is probably the last time we will see Baby H before he is born but this makes me more excited for his arrival!

Were you nervous before your 20 week scan??

SHARE:

2 comments

  1. Aw lovely scan pic! I'm currently 30 weeks, but was really nervous before my 20 weeks scan as it's such an important one. Luckily all turned out fine :) I was the same as you and they had me in all sorts of weird positions to try and get baby to move so they could get all the measurements done xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! Its so scary!! Congrats on being 30 weeks, i cannot wait to get to that point! xx

    ReplyDelete

© Lucie & The Bump. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig