Friday 17 May 2013

Pinterest Nursery Inspiration

If you read my beauty blog Lippy Lucie then you will know I LOVE Pinterest!  Its my second fave thing to do after buying cosmetics!!  Since finding out we are expecting I have pinned a million ideas for a nursery and below are some of my faves

I absolutely love the colour theme here and I think it could work really well for a boy too, with the pink just swapped to a pale blue.  The curtains are my fave part, so elegant and princessy!
I love all these little accents, especially the pink Eiffel Tower!!  I have seen a similar bookshelf to the top photo in Ikea and will definitely style it like this beautiful one

This idea is genious!!  So cost effective and super cute.  I will 100% be doing this little DIY project in my nursery

There is something about mint green and purple that I am really enjoying and they work so well in this nursery!  Could also be for girls and boys!  I also think the chair look really comfy!

I think this is a really good idea if you only have a small section of a room for baby but could work in a big room as well.  The stripes aren't too overpowering because they are only in one small area.  Again the colours will work for both sexes too

Probably the coolest mobile ever???!  There is also instructions on how to make your own which I definitely want to attempt!!!  its really grown up and pretty and the glass will catch the light and be really appealing for baby to look at

If you have Pinterest and want to follow any of my boards you can find me under Lippy Lucie

Leave me your links below so I can browse your boards too!


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Lucie & The Bump. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig